34 - 01675071
- Artist: Reference Sound Edition
- Format: LP Audiophile
- Speciality: Audiophile LP (Vinyl)
- Order No.: 01675071
- Release Date: 23.10.2015
- Label: inakustik
- Genre: Pop International
- Hier geht`s zur Produktseite: https://www.in-akustik.de/en/music-media/album//great-men-of-song-2-lp-01675071/?no_cache=1
Welcome back to the world of impeccable sound, the IN-AKUSTIK REFERENCE SOUND EDITION. This time the theme is: GREAT MEN OF SONG.
This remarkable sound carrier from in-akustik has been assembled with a love of musical detail. 16 tracks featuring great male singers are forming a seamless and exceptional sound and listening experience.
RESO Mastering, the new high definition mastering procedure, provides significant acoustic improvements in transparency, dynamics, bass reproduction and depth differentiation. The music is gaining more atmosphere and emotion.
To best transmit this musical experience, the Direct Metal Mastercut (DMM) technique is employed and 180 gram pure Vinyl (Virgin Vinyl) is used for the sound carrier.
- The Blues Been Good To Me (Blues Company)
- Sabine River (Bonneville, Ray)
- Bluebird (Gomes, Anthony)
- Copper Moon (Freund, Tom)
- Beautyful World (JJ Grey & Mofro)
- Take A chance On Me (Payne, Jackie & Edmonson, Steve Band)
- Sweetheart Like You (Davis, Guy)
- Between The Darkness And The Light Of Day (Linden, Colin)
- Nothin' (Suppose) (Taylor, Chip & The New Ukrainians)
- This Land (LaFave, Jimmy)
- The High Above And The Down Below (Eberhardt, Cliff)
- Peggy Lee (Taylor, Otis)
- Heart Temporary (Kaukonen, Jorma)
- Summerdays (Schenker, Michael Group)
- Keep Holding On (Midon, Raul)
- Holding On To Faith (Ruffolo, Eugene)