172210 - 0167965
172210 - 0167965
A Tasty Sound Collection: The in-akustik connoisseurs series
– something for every refined taste. The successful series is being continued...
“Champagne! In victory one deserves it; in defeat one needs
it.” (Napoleon Bonaparte)
Enjoy your bubbly in true style with this effervescent
collection of folk songs, ballads, rhythm and blues, swing and jazz. There is
something for everyone who does not want his Champagne to go flat to the sound
of bland background music. The songs are like Champagne – sparkling like “Mrs.
Pinocci’s Guitar” by Cheryl Wheeler or fizzing with life like “At Sundown” by
the Hot Club of San Francisco.
In addition to music to match the mood, Champagne-lovers will
also appreciate the wealth of information on the history and tradition of the
famous drink as well as useful tips and recipes for every occasion. The
collections are packaged in an attractive high-quality slip-case.
- Mrs. Pinocci's Guitar (Wheeler, Cheryl)
- Auld Lang Syne/Bring Ist In Home... (Pidgeon, Rebecca)
- Got To Get You Into My Life (Baron, Christy)
- Up In The Attic (Newcomer, Carrie)
- Sunny (Stallings, Mary)
- The Blacksmith (O'Regan, Mary)
- At Sundown (Hot Club of San Francisco)
- Vincent (Sara K.)
- Baby,Now That I've Found You (Krauss, Alison)
- Take The "A" Train (Korb, Kristin & Brown, Ray Trio)
- Route 66 (Pizzarelli, Bucky & John)
- The Moved Through The Fair (Mac Gowan, Geraldine)
- Was It Something I Did? (Davenport, Jeremy)
- Papa Was A Rolling Stone (A La Carte Brass & Percussion)
- Special (Dalglish, Lou)
- New Day (Reprise) (Toss The Feathers)
- It's Alright (Smith, Jocelyn B.)